I'm Back

As much as I like the mobile version of wordpress blog on an iPhone, I decided to come back to blogger.  You can do so much more here, and this site is faster, and easier to upload to, etc.  For now, I am back to being a blogger fan.  I will try to update more often, as I have only 2 posts in 2010 as of now.


I have started a new app on my iPhone called foursquare.  I love the app.  You "check into" places and gather points and badges. If you check in to a place more than anyone else you become the mayor.  You can "steal" another person's "mayoral ship" by checking into that place more than the current mayor.  I am currently the mayor of my house-hahaha, and Fudge's Gym.  I plan on taking over Mililani, and hopefully stealing some mayoral ships from others around the island, although I have only had the app for a couple of weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...