10 Meals that proven to Make you Happy

So TLC's website has published an article about the 10 meals that are "Proven" to make you happy. From the B vitamins, to the endorphins in the dishes, is the reason they are proven. Here is their list...
10. Mac and Cheese
9. Salmon and Brown Rice
8. Scrambled Eggs and Oatmeal
7. Spaghetti and Meatballs
6. Mashed Potatoes and Turkey
5. Banana Split
4. Chili and Cornbread
3. Sweet Potato Souffle
2. Beef Stew with Veggies and Potatoes
and the #1 thing on the list.....
1. ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!

There are a few on this list that I do not agree with. I know that they all include different things that will trigger your inner happy, but for me, I would take out the mac and cheese, oatmeal, sweet potato, and replace those with pizza, chicken pot pie, and Meat Jun. I am now hungry for some chili and cornbread, and I'm always in the mood for a banana split.
Mmmmm.
Happy Eating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...