Boring-things going on

Sorry about the posts recently. I thought it would be fun to just post quick videos I find, or pictures, but I realize that it is boring, and it is not really about my wishes, or life. All them except for the EZ videos. I have created a different blog for the pics and vids and will keep this one going for more personal stuff. You can check out, http://fudge.posterous.com The nice thing about posterous, is it automatically updates my twitter account.
On more news, I still do not have a job, and will be taking offers from pretty much anyone at this point. I thought I was going to be cooking steaks at Blazin Steaks in Pearl Ridge, but the guy offering the job is now selling the place, since PR has been giving him the run-around, and not allowing him to open the store. He has been losing money since April or May. Oh well. Please check out 808Discount, which is hopefully where some $$ will be coming in from really soon.

My wife on the other hand got a new job. She starts next week Monday, the 26th, at Hawaii Schools Federal Credit Union. She is excited that it will be really close to home, she starts a little later, and will have Wednesdays and Sundays off, but now has to work a half day on Saturdays.

I am happy for her. Please keep us in your prayers as we are struggling to make payments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...