I'm 33

Yesterday I turned 33. To celebrate, I went to breakfast with my dad at the Mililani Golf Course, and had an Adobo Kim Chee Fried Rice Omlette. It was awesome. Check it out.



Carissa then took me to Mortons Steak House. Bro, Jess, Stephanie, Roper, Kristie and Pat all enjoyed a great dinner. We started with salads and then out came the BEEF. I had a Bone-in Ribeye, where most others had a double cut filet mignon. The sides came out were creamed spinach, lyonnaise potatoes, garlic mashed, mac and cheese, broccoli, and even french fries.
Photobucket

Morton's Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake-was served with Haagen-Dazs ice cream.

Thank you everyone who came out to celebrate with me.

One Response to I'm 33

  1. Kalena says:

    ....................Happy "Be laded" Birthday............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...