Sunday November 1, 2009

Today my wife wanted to do something "romantic." She wanted to go to one of her favorite places, Moanuloa Gardens and have a picnic.  Oh joy!  It was a pretty hot morning here in the islands, so I was not too thrilled, and I didn't feel too good this morning, but it is my wife, so I thought I better take her.  We started out making a stop at Down to Earth for Carissa to pick up her Avocado sandwich.  We then made stop to Kiawe Grill for me to pick up my plate, of pulehu beef, grilled over some kiawe wood.  Came with rice, and my choice of veggies, which were kim chee, potato salad, Korean noodles, and a couple of pieces of tofu (for Carissa).
We found a spot, sat down and had our lunch.  I packed a cooler of drinks, a mat to sit down on, plus my chair and aluminum table.
Within a few minutes, Carissa's parents showed up to visit with us.  So much for a romantic afternoon.  Either way, it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon and the weather was perfect for sitting in a park and having some lunch.  Here is a shot I took of Carissa and her mom near the stream.


One Response to Sunday November 1, 2009

  1. Carissa says:

    Thanks for taking me babe. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...