Cultiva Coffee Co.

Read about this place on yelp. There are not too many places you find on yelp with 5 star ratings. This place had 10 reviews with all five stars. Since we ventured out of Omaha today, I though we better stop in for some coffee. The decor is nice, the coffee pretty good, free wifi, but one thing that I don't like is the seating. Not the layout, but the hard chairs. Why do coffee houses put hard chairs in their shops? Is it to get people out faster? Whatever the reason, I don't like it.
I do however like the clientele that walks through the door, even if I was only in there for 30 minutes. You have your normal students studying, your coffee snobs, like myself, on an iPad or MacBook. Then you have your hippies, who don't shave their armpits...<---- ewww. Hahaha. Either way, I will have to make this a mandatory stop on our trips to Lincoln, especially since my wife found Open Harvest CoOp, which she fell in love with. Great, I guess it's a good reason to get out of Omaha.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...