Five Love Languages

This book is great for anyone in a relationship, especially those who are married. No matter if you have been married for 10 years, or a newlywed, this book will help you in your relationship. I was given this book and it has helped me realize how my wife needs to bs loved. The book explains that there are 5 simple way people feel loved:
Gifts
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Physical Touch
Quality Time
You need to figure out how you feel love, and your spouse. You may be surprised. Many people try to give love the way they feel it the most. I may like to receive gifts, and shower my wife with gifts, where just spending quality time with her would show her that I love her more than anything in the world. More than if I bought her a new car!
If you really want to make your spouse fall in love with you all over again, read this book, then share it with your spouse.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...